Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a detail-orientated, conscientious and proactive colleague to join our team as our first ever digital project manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of our digital integration and automation development projects with a commitment to excellence in communication, delivery and alignment with the client’s objectives. You will be a single point of contact for our clients for all new and existing digital projects through timely and pragmatic communications. You will champion the implementation of our project management processes and tools and ensure company-wide adoption.
You will be the glue in our team - bringing our consultants, developers and external delivery partners together to solve client challenges efficiently within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Assist in the finalisation of project briefs from consultants or the client
- Be available to clients to discuss new projects and troubleshoot any issues
- Facilitate regular check-ins with each client to ensure alignment with their objectives
- Assist clients in analysing and prioritising projects according to available data from their systems (e.g. Google Analytics or other internal performance reporting)
- Build and maintain client project portfolios, roadmaps and dashboards in ClickUp
- Provide regular project reporting (progress, resource utilisation, time/cost)
- Prioritise, allocate and schedule our consultancy and development resources
- Hold the consultancy and development teams to account for their performance
- Undertake continuous learning on our internal tools including ClickUp, Slack, Miro, Airtable
- Write up project case-studies
- Provide monthly summary report to CEO for commercial management activities.
- Desire to act and work in accordance with our values and culture
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a digital environment or team
- Experience recruiting and managing contractors
- Solid commercial acumen and ability to analyse the commercial potential of a project
- Working knowledge of agile methodology or commitment to learn it upon appointment
- Some form of recognised PM qualification
- Very comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the digital development process
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Highly competent communicator with great digital etiquette
- Motivated by remote-working setup (we’re 100% distributed)
- Flexible to sometimes work hours to fit with clients (sometimes in different timezones)
- ClickUp proficiency is a strong advantage
- Google Data Studio knowledge is an advantage
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical & details-orientated
- Proactive and a competent leader
- Friendly and conscientious
- Can do, solutions-orientated attitude.
Tools You’ll Use
- Apple Technology & OS
- Google Workspace
- Google Data Studio
Our dream is to bring joyful transformation to the lives of business communities through faithful service, unshakable commitment and inspired innovation. Evidence of this dream coming true will be smiling clients, winning in life and in business because of the contribution and care of the Compound team.
Here are some values that are core to our culture:
- Leave things better: We never walk by a problem that we can solve, and we always take the initiative to solve problems we encounter.
- Honesty, even when it hurts: Telling the truth is the only sustainable communication policy. We own our mistakes and learn from them, even if it hurts our ego.
- Always add value: We are open-handed with our knowledge. Share more, and learn more to remain a valuable partner. Speak to be understood, not applauded.
- Laugh at work: We bring joy into our work. Make light of hard things and laugh at ourselves.
- Mission focused: We maintain focus on our goals and do not get sidetracked by societal chatter. We organise and evaluate on merit, not ideology.